- Takes in real time collaboration on leads, tips, and intelligence gathered by systems and agents in the field.
- Identifies culprit’s Modus Operandi.
- Visualized as a Supply chain/profit motive (supply and demand of illegal activity, and where potential suspects and victims sit on that chain).
- Directly tracks transactions to case files.
- Follows the money and payment options (i.e hidden portals).
- Lack of resources, technical abilities and time constraints.
- Technical skills and frameworks for web applications, attack web infrastructures, malware analysis, botnets revolving around covert channels and mobile technologies.
- A place where you can go to actively view current and historical illegal activity.
After five years of product research and development, Global Intelligence Inc. incorporated officially in 2016. In 2018, we released our flagship product ACES (Anti-Child Exploitation System).
ACES’ success is contributed to understanding and developing key relationships and partnerships with industry groups and government departments such as Department of Justice, Internet Crimes Against Children, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Microsoft, Amazon and Millionkids.org.
With a strong legal team, we ensure that each decision made for our product line – from the technology to business framework around it – focuses on the privacy and legal requirements for the modules geared towards specific industries.